My makeup routine

by - Thursday, January 09, 2014

Hello everyone! How are you? Today I want to show you my products for my makeup.
I start with a base of moisturizer cream; I use Olay classic beauty fluid.

Ciao a tutti! Come state? Oggi voglio mostrarvi i miei prodotti per il mio makeup.
Incomincio con una base di crema idratante; io uso la Olaz classic beauty fluid.



The other products that I use are:
Gli altri prodotti che uso sono:


- Maybelline Dream Matt Mousse foundation




- Essence concealer Stay natural





- Essence Compact Powder Pure skin




- Elf cream blush Heart breaker





- Essence mascara Get big lashes




- Kiko black kajal




This is my essential. And you? What are your everyday products? Let me know in the comments.
Questo è il mio essenziale. E voi? Quali sono i vostri prodotti quotidiani? Scrivetelo nei commenti.


Have a good day <3
_Aishettina_

You May Also Like

0 commenti