REVIEW: Essence mascara

by - Thursday, January 30, 2014

Hello everyone! Today I want to do a mini review about all the essence mascaras that I have tried.

Ciao a tutti! Oggi voglio proporvi una mini review di tutti i mascara essence che ho provato.


Get BIG! Lashes - Volume CURL


I love this mascara. Thickens the lashes and gives a lot of volume. But it is very similar to the mascara Get BIG! Lashes - Volume BOOT, in my opinion there is not much difference between the two. RECOMMENDED.

Questo mascara mi piace. Infoltisce le ciglia e dà molto volume. Ma è molto simile al mascara Get BIG! Lashes - Volume BOOT; a mio avviso non c'è molta differenza tra i due. CONSIGLIATO.

I love Extreme - Volume mascara

I love this mascara to the madness. For me it is the best mascara Essence. I like the  false lashes effect and this mascara answers my wishes. Volume, length and black: what do I want more? VERY RECOMMENDED.

Io amo alla follia questo mascara. Per me è il migliore mascara di Essence. A me piace l'effetto ciglia finte e questo mascara esaudisce i miei desideri. Volume, lunghezze e nero: cosa voglio di più? STRA CONSIGLIATO.

Get BIG! Lashes - Volume BOOST

As I mentioned previously this mascara is very similar to the gray version. I love it and make the eyelashes voluminous and black. RECOMMENDED.

Come ho già detto precedentemente questo mascara è molto simile alla versione grigia. Mi piace molto e rendere le ciglia voluminose e nere. CONSIGLIATO.

 Multi Action mascara





This, however, is the classic mascara Essence. I do not go crazy because gives a natural effect that I do not like. But I must say it is very good and if you like the simple effect I recommend it! NOT RECOMMENDED FOR THOSE WHO WANT A FALSE LASHES EFFECT.

Questo, invece, è il mascara classico di Essence. A me non fa impazzire perchè dona un effetto naturale che a me non piace. Però devo dire che è molto valido e se vi piace l'effetto semplice ve lo consiglio! SCONSIGLIATO PER CHI VUOLE L'EFFETTO CIGLIA FINTE.

Maximum Length volume mascara


This mascara is the worst I've tried of the Essence line. First of all, I personally do not like the silicone brushes. mascara has fibers within them and often I went inside the eye and caused me itch. Anyway, the final effect was not the greatest. NOT RECOMMENDED.

Questo mascara è il peggiore che io abbia provato della linea Essence. Innanzitutto personalmente non mi piacciono gli scovolini in silicone. Avendo le fibre all'interno spesso mi andavano nell'occhio e mi provocavano prurito. E comunque l'effetto finale non era uno dei migliori. SCONSIGLIATO.

Get BIG! Lashes - Triple black

And here we are at the last mascara: the one I'm using at this time. This mascara is very similar to the I love extrame and I like it a lot even if the other has a some more points. Even it I don't see the triple black. RECOMMENDED.

Ed eccoci all'ultimo mascara: quello che sto utilizzando in questo periodo. Questo mascara è molto simile al I love extreme e mi piace molto anche se l'altro ha qualche punto in più. Anche se però il triplo nero non lo vedo. CONSIGLIATO.

And you? What mascara Essence have you tried? How did you find it? Tell me in the comments :)
E voi? Quali mascara di Essence avete provato? Come vi siete trovate? Ditemelo nei commenti :)

Have a good day <3
_Aishettina_

You May Also Like

0 commenti