My Essence products

by - Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Hello everyone! Today I want to talk about Essence. I love this brand! In my opinion it has a great price-quality ratio and considering that the prices are really low you can try so many things: from nail art for your nails, to products for eyebrows, from colorful eye shadows to various products for the base of your makeup (concealers, foundation, bb cream, powder...).

Ciao a tutti! Oggi volevo parlarvi di Essence. Io adoro questo marchio! A mio avviso ha un ottimo rapporto qualità-prezzo e considerando che i prezzi sono davvero bassi si possono provare davvero tante cose: dalle nail art per le unghie, ai prodotti per le sopracciglia, dai colori vivaci degli ombretti a vari prodotti per la base del viso (correttori, fondotinta, bb cream, ciprie...).


Nail polishes
I like very much the colors of nail polish, but the duration is really bad and ruin themselves immediately. I do not recommend them at all. Products that I highly recommend, however, are the top coat or base coat because they are really good. In particular, I recommend the glitter top coat "special effect" is really wonderful because it has inside many colors.

A me gli smalti Essence piacciono davvero tanto come colorazioni, peccato che non durino molto, anzi si rovinano subito. Non li consiglio affatto. Prodotti che consiglio vivamente, invece, sono i top coat o i base coat in quanto sono davvero ottimi. In particolar modo consiglio il top coat glitterato "special effect" è davvero meraviglioso perché ha all'interno tantissimi colori.

Nail care
I have Studio Nails carling nail oil. This is an oil for nails and cuticles that I bought as an alternative to the pen (pen nail care) because they was sold out in the stand. Well, I am madly in love! My nails are visibly healthier and cuticles are softer.

Io possiedo Studio Nails carling nail oil. Questo è un olio per le unghie e per le cuticole che ho comprato in alternativa alla penna (nail care pen) perché era esaurita nello stand. Beh, me ne sono follemente innamorata! Le mie unghie sono visibilmente più sane e le cuticole più morbide.


Mascara
As for the mascara, I've already talked about in this post where you can find all the ones I've tried.

Per quanto riguarda i mascara, ne ho già parlato in questo post dove potete trovare tutti quelli che ho provato.

Lipglosses and lipsticks
I have the XXXL shine lip gloss and the Stay with me longlasting lipgloss. The first is a simple not very pigmented gloss that leaves lips very moisturized and soft. The second is similar to a tint that I love because it's super pigmented and long lasting.
Honestly, I have to say that the Essence lipsticks I've never liked them because they are too shiny and no pigmented, but for some time now they have a new line of lipsticks that are really fabulous as they have wonderful colors and very covering.

Io ho il lucidalabbra XXXL shine e lo Stay with me longlasting lipgloss. Il primo è un semplice gloss non molto pigmentato che lascia le labbra molto idratata e morbide. Il secondo è simile a una tinta che adoro perché è super pigmentato e dura a lungo.
Sinceramente devo dire che i rossetti Essence non mi sono mai piaciuti perché sono poco scriventi e troppo lucidi; ma da qualche tempo hanno una nuova linea di rossetti che sono davvero favolosi in quanto hanno delle colorazioni meravigliose e sono molto coprenti.


Face: Powder and Concealers
The powder is really great, I like it and use every day for my makeup routine. Essence concealers are great too. I use Cover stick for my imperfection and Stay natural for the dark circles area: great.

La cipria è davvero fantastica, mi ci trovo molto bene e la uso tutti i giorni per la mia makeup routine. Anche i correttori Essence sono ottimi. Uso il Cover stick per le imperfezioni e lo Stay natural per la zona occhiaie: favolosi.



Let me know in the comments what's your favourite Essence products!
Fatemi sapere nei commenti quali sono i vostri prodotti Essence preferiti!

Have a good day <3
_Aishettina_

You May Also Like

0 commenti