REVIEW: Mattifying Compact Powder Essence

by - Saturday, November 01, 2014

Good afternoon! And another month is gone. How was your October? My was dedicated to study and continued efforts. But we are moving towards winter and December (aahh Christmas) and I'm very happy. 
After this brief digression today I want to talk about the new powder that I'm trying: the Essence mattifying compact powder - 04 perfect beigeI must say that it took me a while before writing this review because I was not sure if reject or not.

Buon pomeriggioo! E un altro mese è andato. Come è stato il vostro Ottobre? Il mio all'insegna dello studio e delle continue corse. Ma andiamo verso l'inverno e verso Dicembre (aahhh Natalee) e io sono molto contenta.
Dopo questa breve divagazione oggi volevo parlarvi della nuova cipria che sto provando: mattifying compact powder di Essence - 04 perfect beigeDevo dire che ci ho messo un bel po' prima di scrivere questa recensione perché non ero sicura se bocciarla o meno.




The first thing I thought of when I used was "oh dear is extra dusty." Then after a couple of uses I thought that I had not hydrated enough skin, or maybe I had put it too much. So I tried everything to save it. But it is really too dusty. The effect if your skin is a bit dry is terrible highlights every imperfections you have. But used with the skin hydrated is acceptable. But I'm sure I will not buy it again!

Before I always used the Pure Skin powder of Essence and is completely different! Soo much better :) is much more compact and less dusty. When will this powder I'm going to buy back my beloved powder :)


La prima cosa che ho pensato quando l'ho utilizzata è stata "oh mamma mia è stra polverosa". Poi dopo un paio di utilizzi pensavo di non aver idratato abbastanza la pelle o magari ne avevo messa troppo. Insomma ho cercato di tutto per salvarla. Ma è davvero troppo polverosa. L'effetto se si ha la pelle un po' secca è terribile evidenzia ogni singola imperfezione e pellicina che si ha. Però utilizzata con la pelle idratata è accettabile. Ma sono sicura che non la comprerò più!

Prima utilizzavo la cipria Pure Skin di Essence ed è completamente diversa! Mooolto meglio :) è decisamente più compatta e meno polverosa. Quando finirà questa andrò a ricomprare la mia amata cipria :)


And you? Have you ever tried it? Let me know what you think :)
E voi? L'avete mai provata? Fatemi sapere le vostre opinioni :)


Have a nice weekend <3

_Aishettina_

You May Also Like

0 commenti