Bershka: a new discovery

by - Friday, March 21, 2014

Hello everyone! As always I discover things later than others. But as they say usually "better late than never." I've always heard of the brand Bershka, but I've never bought anything because there is not in my town. But one day, through Instagram I found these adorable shirts with a collar and I had to go immediately to take them.

Ciao a tutti! Come sempre scopro le cose tardi rispetto agli altri. Ma come si dice di solito "meglio tardi che mai". Ho sempre sentito parlare del marchio Bershka, ma non ho mai comprato nulla anche perché non c'è nella mia città. Un giorno però grazie ad Instagram ho scoperto queste adorabili maglie con il colletto e ho dovuto andare subito a prenderle.

My Instagram photo

So I decided to share with you the new collection.
Così decido di condividere con voi la nuova collezione.


 
Beautiful floral dress with neckline on the back.
Bellissimo vestitino floreale con scollo sulla schiena.

 € 24,99

Skinny jeans, available in other colors.
Jeans attillati, disponibili in altri colori.

14,99

Short-sleeved shirt with bow at the back.
Maglia a maniche corte con fiocco sul retro.


9,99

And more flowers :) tight miniskirt.
E ancora fiori :) minigonna attillata.

7,99

And you? Have you bought something from the new collection? Please let me know in the comments.
E voi? Avete comprato qualcosa della nuova collezione?  Fatemelo sapere nei commenti.

Have a good day <3
_Aishettina_

You May Also Like

0 commenti