Wishlist

by - Friday, March 28, 2014

Hello everyone! Today I write a short post about my wish list :) I will show you some makeup products (and they are not even all hehe). Excuse me for my absence but I'm very busy with study. Now I have found a bit of time to share with you some things I'd like to have.

Ciao a tutti! Oggi breve post sulla mia lista dei desideri :) i prodotti che vi mostrerò sono solo riguardanti il makeup (e non sono neanche tutti eheh). Perdonate la mia assenza ma sono molto occupata con lo studio. Adesso ho trovato un momento libero per condividere con voi le cose che mi piacerebbe avere.

Essie nail polishes



I think Essie nail polishes have a something extra. Obviously, I want to clarify, my thoughts are on what I see on the web and in stores, but unfortunately I haven't tried anything and I will tell you that all these products are wonderful!
Returning to the Essie nail polishes: the colors are really gorgeous! To give you an idea I leave this link on their site! They have a wide range of colors one is the best, hoping it lasting a long time.

Penso che gli smalti Essie abbiano un qualcosa in più. Ovviamente, voglio precisare, le mie considerazioni sono su quello che vedo sul web e nei negozi; sfortunatamente non ho provato niente e vi dirò che tutti questi prodotti sono meravigliosi!
Ritornando agli smalti Essie: hanno veramente delle colorazioni stupende! Per darvi un'idea vi lascio questo link del loro sito! Hanno un'ampia gamma di colori uno più bello dell'altro, sperando che durino a lungo.

Price: 11-12 € (excessive price for a nail polish, in my opinion - prezzo assolutamente eccessivo per uno smalto, a mio avviso)

Tanya Burr - nail polish and lipgloss


This glaze would be a little whim, I would take it only because it's by Tanya Burr. Instead I really like the gloss, there are beautiful colors and watching the Tanya's  tutorial are also very pigmented.

Questo smalto sarebbe un piccolo sfizio, lo prenderei esclusivamente perché è di Tanya Burr. Invece il gloss mi piace molto, ci sono delle bellissime colorazioni e guardando i tutorial di Tanya sono anche molto pigmentati.

Price: nail polish 7,79€ and the lip gloss 9,09€

Revlon Colorburst balm


Beautiful, beautiful and beautiful, especially the new matt pencils that have fantastic colors. And they are long lasting as well.

Belli, belli e belli, soprattutto i nuovi matitoni matt che hanno delle colorazioni fantastiche. E inoltre durano a lungo.

Price: about 10€ - circa

Urban Decay - Original Naked palette


Should I say something? It is the nude palette for excellence. Not much to describe it, sooner or later I'd like to have it.

Devo dire qualcosa? La palette nude per eccellenza. Non serve molto per descriverla... prima o poi mi piacerebbe averla.


Price: 48 € ( I know, it's a lot! But it deserves them all it seems - Lo so, è tantissimo! Ma li vale tutti a quanto pare)


And you? Do you have your wish list? Let me know what you would like to have or if you have any of the products that I mentioned and let me know how they are.
E voi? Avete la vostra lista dei desideri? Fatemi sapere che cosa vorreste avere o se avete qualcuno dei prodotti che ho citato e mi fate sapere come sono.

Have a good day <3

_Aishettina_

You May Also Like

0 commenti