What's in my travel makeup bag?

by - Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Helloo! My holidays are almost there and I can not wait to relax. Some time ago I proposed a post about what I put in my suitcase, listing all the products essential for travel. Today, I will talk about all the makeup products that I carry when I go on vacation.

Ciaoo! Le mie vacanze sono quasi arrivate e io non vedo l'ora di rilassarmi. Un po' di tempo fa vi avevo proposto un post riguardante al cosa mettere in valigia elencando tutti i prodotti essenziali per viaggiare. Oggi, invece, parlerò di tuutti i prodotti di makeup che mi porterò quando andrò in vacanza.

Face

Foundation - Fondotinta
BB Cream
Concealer - Correttore
Powder - Cipria
Blush
Bronzer

I leave you some links that you might find helpful: on my makeup routine, the Maybelline foundation, on Garnier BB Cream and on Essence products.
Se vi può essere utile vi lascio alcuni link: sulla mia makeup routine, sui fondotinta Maybelline, sulla BB Cream di Garnier e sui prodotti Essence.

Eyes

Eyeshadow - Ombretti
Eyeliner
Mascara

Again I leave the link to: Essence palette All about nude, all Essence mascara, mascara NYC and favourite eyeliner, colored mascara Essence and Pupa.
Anche in questo caso vi lascio i link su: palette All about nude di Essence, tutti i mascara Essence, mascara NYC e eyeliner preferito, mascara colorati di Essence e Pupa.

Lips

Lipstick - Rossetti
Gloss

Link: my favourite lipstick, Kate Moss lipstick, Catrice lipstick.
Link: rossetti preferiti, rossetto Kate Moss, rossetti Catrice.

Skin Care

Makeup remover - Struccante
Toner - Tonico
Moisturizing cream - Crema idratante

Link: skin care, DIY toner, moistruizer Clinians, makeup remover, Clarins eyes makeup remover.
Link: skin care, DIY tonico, crema idratante Clinians, struccante, struccante occhi Clarins.


And you? What you put into your travel beauty? Bring only the essentials? Or everything like me? Let me know in the comments.
E voi? Cosa mettete nel vostro beauty da viaggio? Portate solo l'essenziale? O portate via tutto come me? Fatemelo sapere nei commenti.

Have a good day and Happy Summer <3

_Aishettina_

You May Also Like

4 commenti

  1. Non metto mai troppo make-up, quindi solitamente porto solo l'essenziale: BB cream, mascara e matita. Oh.. e qualche burro cacao :D

    INDIELLIE | life style & photography blog
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brava!! Fai bene a viaggiare leggera ;)

      Delete
  2. I try to bring the essentials but it always looks like I have way to much lol! My go to has to be a small eyeshadow palette, concealer, powder, mascara, blush and lip gloss! Then after my essentials I put in a whole lot of stuff I don't need haha! Great post!!!


    Jasmine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jasmine ;) now I'm on holiday and I'm at the beach all day so I don't wear makeup.. sometimes I only wear a bit of concealer :) but my makeuo bag is full of stuff I don't wear too haha

      Delete