Shop online: Real Techniques - starter set

by - Monday, September 01, 2014

Hello everyone! Today I wanted to talk once again of the Real Techniques brushes. And how I found myself buying them from the original site which now delivers all over the world. I had bought the expert face brush on the site Feelunique.com and I must say it is very convenient to buy on the real techniques website.

Ciao a tutti! Oggi volevo parlarvi nuovamente dei pennelli Real Techniques. E su come mi sono trovata comprandoli dal sito originale che ora spedisce in tutto il mondo. Io avevo comprato l'expert face brush sul sito Feelunique.com e devo dire che è molto conveniente comprare sul sito real techniques.


My collection of brushes was really small so for my birthday I asked for a set of brushes. And here they are :) (but are not the only ones hehe). The quality is great and I'm really happy to own them. This is the starter set. I love it and even after repeated washings have never lost a hair. Now we see every single brush:

La mia collezione di pennelli era davvero piccola così per il mio compleanno ho chiesto un set di pennelli. Ed eccoli qua :) (ma non sono gli unici eheh). La qualità è ottima e sono davvero contenta di possederli. Questo è lo starter set. Mi piace tantissimo e anche dopo più lavaggi non hanno mai perso un pelo. Ora vediamo ogni singolo pennello:

Base shadow brush


I love this brush! I wonder how I did without !! I do not use to apply eye shadow over the entire eyelid but I use it for blending because it is very soft and wide. Great.

Adoro questo pennello! Mi chiedo come ho fatto senza!! Io non lo uso per applicare l'ombretto su tutta la palpebra ma lo uso per le sfumature perché è molto morbido e ampio. Fantastico.

Brow brush


I must say that I thought it was too big for eyebrows and instead I find it really well!

Devo dire che pensavo fosse troppo grande per le sopracciglia e invece mi ci trovo davvero bene!

Deluxe crease brush


This brush has more functionality: I mainly use it for blending concealer, but it can also be used for the eyes.

Questo pennello ha più funzionalità: io lo uso principalmente per sfumare il correttore, ma può essere usato anche per gli occhi.

Accent brush


Perfect brush for details. I use it both to illuminate the inside of the eye with a light eyeshadow, and for dark details at the outside. Super!

Pennello perfetto per i dettagli. Sia per illuminare l'interno dell'occhio con un ombretto chiaro, sia per dettagli più scuri all'esterno. Super!

Fine liner brush


Brush to apply liquid eyeliner.

Pennello per applicare l'eyeliner liquido.

Shipping information - Informazioni spedizione
The order was made on July 10 and 11 has been shipped. The shipping costs are only a few euro (varies from country to country) and the package should arrive in 7-14 business days. On July 28, the brushes have arrived. Everything perfect.

L'ordine è stato effettuato il 10 luglio e l' 11 è stato spedito. Le spese di spedizioni sono di pochi euro (varia da paese e paese) e il pacco deve arrivare in 7-14 giorni lavorativi. Il giorno 28 luglio i pennelli sono arrivati. Tutto perfetto.

Price: 18$ - about 13€
Prezzo: 18$ - circa 13€


Order from the original site is very very convenient because it costs less! With the change of the currency the prices are lower than other sites (such as feelunique.com for example).
Ordinare dal sito originale è molto molto conveniente perché costa meno! Con il cambio della valuta i prezzi sono inferiori rispetto ad altri siti (come feelunique.com per esempio).


And you? Have you bought from their website? Do you own the Real Techniques brushes? What are your favorites? Let me know your experiences.

E voi? Avete comprato dal loro sito? Possedete i pennelli Real Techniques? Quali sono i vostri preferiti? Fatemi sapere le vostre esperienze.

Have a nice day  <3
_Aishettina_

You May Also Like

0 commenti