REVIEW: Essence I love Extreme Mascara - crazy volume

by - Friday, October 17, 2014

Good afternoon everyone! Sorry to be missed for so long, but with the beginning of the university I didn't have time to write on the blog. Among the books I found a bit of time to write a review on the new Essence mascara I've tried.

Buon pomeriggio a tutti! Mi dispiace essere mancata così a lungo, ma con l'inizio dell'università non ho avuto tempo di scrivere sul blog. Tra i libri ho trovato un po' di tempo per scrivere una review sul nuovo mascara Essence che ho provato.


I tried the black version of the mascara I love extreme (review here) which I love! I've heard different opinions on the pink version: there were those who loved it and regarded it as better than the black and those who hated it. Taken by curiosity, I decided to buy it and it did not take long to figure out what I think: I do not like even a little. The reasons are simple:

  • The brush picks up too much product. 
  • The eyelashes are not separate.

So the applicator is the problem! Being in this form is unable to separate the eyelashes, combines with obvious excess of product. The only positive thing? It makes very long eyelashes. To use it just clean the excess and the applicator and apply slow the mascara separating the lashes well. Alternatively you can use a brush to another mascara.


Io ho provato la versione nera del mascara I love extreme (qui la review) che adoro! Ho sentito diversi pareri sulla versione rosa: c'era chi lo ama e lo considerava meglio del nero e chi lo odiava. Presa dalla curiosità ho deciso di comprarlo e non ci è voluto molto per capire cosa ne penso: non mi piace neanche un po'. I motivi sono semplici:

  • Lo scovolino preleva troppo prodotto.
  • Le ciglia non vengono separate.

Quindi è l'applicatore il problema! Essendo di questa forma non riesce a separare le ciglia, le unisce con evidenti eccessi di prodotto. L'unica cosa positiva? Rende le ciglia molto lunghe. Per utilizzarlo basta pulire dall'eccesso l'applicatore e applicarlo piano separando bene le ciglia. In alternativa si può usare uno scovolino di un altro mascara.


And you? Have you ever tried it? Do you prefer the I love extreme mascara, black or pink? Please let me know in the comments.
E voi? L'avete mai provato? Quale mascara I love extreme preferite, nero o rosa? Fatemelo sapere nei commenti.

Have a wonderful day <3

_Aishettina_

You May Also Like

0 commenti