Feelunique haul: Urban Decay and Tanya Burr Cosmetics

by - Friday, August 08, 2014

Helloo!! I'm so happy to write this post! Today I talk about an order by Feelunique.com where for my birthday my family gave me the Urban Decay's Naked and the gloss of Tanya Burr!!! For more details on the website, I refer you to a previous post about shopping online on Feelunique.

Ciaoo!! Sono davvero felice di scrivere questo post! Oggi vi parlo di un ordine da Feelunique.com dove per il mio compleanno mi hanno regalato la Naked della Urban Decay e il gloss di Tanya Burr!!! Per ulteriori dettagli sul sito vi rimando a un precedente post sullo shopping online su Feelunique.


Well ... let's start talking about this beautiful palette so desired. It was in my wish list for a long time! I'm really happy :) and for those interested in a low cost dupe I'm sending you at this post.

Bene bene... incominciamo a parlare di questa bellissima palette tanto desiderata. Era nella mia wish list da tantissimo tempo! Sono davvero felice :) e per chi fosse interessato a un dupe low cost vi mando a questo post.



Do not believe that it needs a review: it's well known! The colors are beautiful because there are warm colors like brown, but also pink and dark colors like black and gray ... there's ALL. I love it. But I have to be honest, when I opened this magic box the first thing I thought was "oh dear ... it is so small !!" haha I've never seen it, and on web it looks huge. But it is beautiful and it is finally MINE! Now I leave you with the photos of  these wonderful, beautiful colors of this palette :) moreover, there are 4 free samples of primer potion.

Non credo ci sia bisogno di una review: è ben conosciuta! I colori sono bellissimi perché ci sono colori caldi come il marrone, ma anche rosa e colori scuri come il nero e il grigio... c'è TUTTO. La amo. Però devo essere sincera, quando ho aperto questa magica scatola la prima cosa che ho pensato è stato "santo cielo... ma è piccolissima!!" ahah non l'avevo mai vista dal vivo e da internet sembrava enorme. Ma comunque è bellissima e finalmente è MIA! Ora vi lascio alle foto dei bellissimi, stupendi colori di questa palette :) inoltre, n omaggio ci sono 4 campioncini di primer potion.



And now we move on to another product: the lipgloss of youtuber Tanya Burr. I own Picnic in the park and is a beautiful pink-peach. I love it! Soft on the lips, very pigmented and has a fabulous strawberry fragrance. And also this product was in my wish list!

E ora passiamo all'altro prodotto: il lipgloss della youtuber Tanya Burr. Io possiedo Picnic in the park ed è un bellissimo color rosa-pesca. Mi piace tantissimo! Morbido sulle labbra, molto pigmentato e ha un favoloso profumo di fragola. E anche questo prodotto era nella mia wish list!


As for shipping information are as reliable as the last order: alert you with an email on confirmation of the order and shipping. Ordered on 10 July. Shipped the same day. Arrived July 16. Fast, reliable and punctual.

Per quanto riguarda le informazioni sulle spedizioni sono affidabili come l'ordine scorso: ti avvisano con una email la conferma dell'ordine e la spedizione. Ordinato il 10 luglio. Spedito il giorno stesso. Arrivato il 16 luglio. Veloci, affidabili e puntuali.


And you? Have you tried any of these products? Have you ever ordered from the website feelunique.com? Write your opinions and experiences.
E voi? Avete provato uno di questi prodotti? Avete mai ordinato dal sito feelunique.com? Scrivete le vostre opinioni ed esperienze.


I hope I can write while I'm on vacation ... otherwise I wish you a good holiday, relax, sleep, eat and be with the people you love ;)
Spero di poter scrivere mentre sono in vacanza... altrimenti vi auguro delle buone vacanze, rilassatevi, dormite, mangiate e state con le persone che amate ;)

Have a wonderful day and happy holiday <3
_Aishettina_

You May Also Like

0 commenti