My asos order

by - Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Hello everyone! For the first time I bought a dress on asos website! This is the first time that I buy clothes on the internet. I bought a Sleeveless Swing dress with contrast collar! And now I will tell you my experience.

Ciao a tutti! Per la prima volta ho comprato sul sito asos un vestito! Questa è la prima volta che compro da vestire su internet. Ho comprato un vestito scampanato senza maniche con colletto a contrasto! E ora vi racconto un po' della mia esperienza.



Here's how the dress looks: front
Ecco come si presenta il vestito: davanti


and back :)
e dietro :)


If you follow me on Instagram and also on the blog with posts about Bershka and Stradivarius understand how much I LOVE the clothes or T-shirts with the collar!
Se mi seguite su Instagram e anche sul blog con i post su Bershka e Stradivarius capirete quanto AMO i vestiti o le magliette con il colletto!

Let's start to talk about the technical information:
Warning: I talk about my experience of delivery in Italy, so I can not tell you about how it works in other countries.
I already bought on this site and I mentioned it on the post about shopping online. I found myself really well also in this case. I made the order last Monday (March 24) and I received the package today. The site keeps you constantly informed on your pack: the execution of the order, the package has left the warehouse and Bartolini's email who has taken delivery of your order. A wonder!

I usually have a 38/40, but I got a size 36 because I am thin and in addition, the site specifies that the dress has a classic fit and a relaxed, swing style. However, the site provides a table with the measurements and sizes! 
The only downside of this dress is that the girl (pictured below) is 1.74 m high and the dress is short ... too bad I'm 11cm shorter than her, and it's long just above the knees, and then I have to shorten it! But no problem :)

Price: £25,00

Iniziamo a parlare delle informazioni tecniche:
Ho già comprato su questo sito e ne ho parlato sul post riguardante lo shopping online. Mi sono trovata davvero bene anche in questo caso. Ho fatto l'ordine lunedì scorso (il 24 marzo) e ho ricevuto il pacco oggi. Il sito ti tiene costantemente informato sul tuo pacco: dall'esecuzione dell'ordine, al pacco che ha lasciato il magazzino e all'email di Bartolini che ha preso in consegna il tuo ordine. Una meraviglia!

Di solito ho una 38/40, ma ho preso una taglia 36 perché sono magra e inoltre il sito specifica che ha una vestibilità classica e un taglio scampanato dalla vestibilità comoda. Comunque il sito fornisce una tabella con le misure e le taglie!
L'unica pecca di questo vestito è che la ragazza (nella foto qui sotto) è alta 1,74m e il vestito risulta corto... peccato che io sia 11cm più bassa di lei e mi arriva poco sopra le ginocchia e quindi mi tocca portare ad accorciarlo! Ma nessun problema :)

Prezzo: €35,12

And you? Have you ever bought clothes from asos? How did you find it? Please let me know :)
E voi? Avete mai comprato dei vestiti da asos? Come vi siete trovati? Fatemelo sapere :)

Have a good day <3

_Aishettina_

You May Also Like

0 commenti