REVIEW: Catrice lipsticks

by - Sunday, March 09, 2014

Hello everyone! I want to apologize beforehand if I will not write in the next few months because I start lessons at the University and I have to study, study, study. Meanwhile, for today I suggest you a review about Catrice lipsticks.

Ciao a tutti! Voglio scusarmi in anticipo se non sarò molto presente nei prossimi mesi perché ricomincio le lezioni all'Università e dovrò studiare, studiare, studiare. Intanto per oggi vi propongo una review sui rossetti Catrice.


I have the Ultimate Colour which is the collection that I prefer because they have beautiful colors and are super pigmented. I love these lipsticks are my favorite because there is a huge choice of colors all beautiful and they last a long time on the lips. And even if it does not matter, they have a good perfume. I own a beautiful slightly pink nude color (number 240 - Hey Nude) and a beautiful deep orange (050 - Princess Peach).

Io ho gli Ultimate Colour che è la linea che preferisco perché hanno delle colorazioni meravigliose e sono super pigmentati. Adoro questi rossetti, sono i miei preferiti perché c'è una vasta scelta di colori tutti stupendi e durano a lungo sulle labbra. E anche se non conta molto hanno un buon profumo. Io possiedo un bellissimo colore nude leggermente rosato (numero 240 - Hey Nude) e un bellissimo arancione intenso (numero 050 - Princess Peach).


Price: about £4,10
Prezzo: € 4,95 

Some of you have these lipsticks? Loves them like me? Let me know.
Qualcuna di voi possiede questi rossetti? Li adora come me? Fatemelo sapere.

Have a good day <3
_Aishettina_

You May Also Like

2 commenti

  1. I like these colours, I think I have to check out the catrice lipsticks myself :)

    http://yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should! These are my favourites lipstick! :)

      Delete